Thursday, April 06, 2006

Kuala Lumpur | Day time...

During a recent trip to Kuala Lumpur, KL, Malaysia, I was contemplating either just to bring my compact, P&S 4MP digicam or the "huge" DSLR... then on 2nd thought .. oh well might as bring along my DSLR and the lens, unfortunately at that time I only got 2 CF cards (one 1GB & one 512KB) .. ouch .. not enough to get lotsa quality pix i.e in RAW format, I guess some of the scenes I can only capture in JPEG, oh well better than nothing I guess ...

So... here are some of the shot that I manage to capture during the trip ....

KL... Day Time ....




The Area For Boarding The Light Transport System


Same image .. taken from the same spot... but with different focal length ...captured with the Canon 350D hand held...



I think this need no explanation... one of the most photographed structure in KL, Malaysia, if not the world... the tallest twin towers ... Petronas Twin Tower...

Also not to be missed are the people in KL... enjoying themselves or for the enjoyment of the others....



.. just some simple snapshots of "some people" enjoying themselves... hehehe

No comments: