Friday, March 24, 2006

1st Post?



Welcome to G-`FerRo Fotoworks.

This is my 1st post? hmmmm… I dunno .. but I do know this is not my 1st website Huahahaha… had numerous sites that I myself can’t remember what site I got …. *if only those sites can be liquidated … I’d be rich by now …. very very rich ….* ….

I’ll try to get use of this thingy… so this is where I’m gonna jot or put down .. eermm my journal … kind of.. but don’t expect me to put everything from waking up to sleeping time …. awu atu balum …

Well.. this is some sort of foto journal thingy .. gonna be updated every now and then … or when ever there are something interesting to capture …

Feel free to browse around… u can bookmark this site if u want … u can laugh or comment on anything .. be it the site, the photo especially …. and my grammar Huahaha so what if I’ve got a broken English … it doesn’t stop the ladies from clamouring me …. Huahahahaha eeer wait .. what is clamouring? I dunno … I just made it up ….

Oh well … still lotsa stuffs to put down .. but TBC …..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how do make a website????? FOR FREE! help. reply me at indah_m_n@live.com!!