Friday, June 29, 2007

BRUNEI | STREET | Official PhotoGs...

... just compare their lens with the not-so-pro-yet ... ... bigger in terms of sizes.. and way better quality ... and of course... way bigger budget..... those white lens cost at least B$1000 ... if any of u found.. such white lens .. still in good quality .... much lower than $1000.. do let me know... I wanna get 'em ....

.. but as I've posted earlier .. good quality lens.. does not guarantee.. a good quality photo ...

... some of the lens .. e.g. 400mm L Lens ... can easily reach the price tag of B$17K ... unless.. u have loads of dosh ... or one photo u took.. can sell one grand each... then.. by all means.. get it .... if u want to that is ...otherwise ... forget about it ....


... the official photogs. ....

... nevertheless... after browsing some of the news worthy photos on the net ... of the event ... I just realize... given the same subject .... with the same position... I myself can have those photo .. with my "cheap" DSLR body ... and my "cheap" lens ....

... the only difference...might be the quality.. coz their gears are better ... BUT ... if I print the photo at 5R .... I'll guarantee.. no one will notice the difference....... !

hmmm.. I'll continue this rambling.. in other post ..... but now ...

.. on the funnier side.... usually ... adverts ... they compare their brands... with the others in subtle way ... but ... these adverts ... are going into a new dimensions......

First .... BMW .. starts it off ....


... then ...... AUDI replies ....


.... real or not ... it's up to u to decide..... BTW ... 2B Continued ...

NOTE: F1 is back this weekend ....

No comments: