Tuesday, April 24, 2007

LEISURE | If You Ever ...

... alone in the beach .... watching the waves wrestling with the shore ....

.. listening to the trembling of the waves......

.... feeling the sea breeze caressing your face .....

... smelling the fresh clean Oxygen .... the unpolluted air ........

.... strumming the string of the guitar melancholicly .....

......... cherishing those sweet .. and not so sweet moment .... yet .. still can bring a smile to your face .... or perhaps ... without realising .... droping a tear or two .... from the watery eyes ..... perhaps ... the tears of joy ... or tears or sadness... nevertheless..... just being there..... feeling the moment ..... could really make one .... hmmmm....... ;)



... and suddenly .... remembering the moment at the beach .... this song comes to mind....

If You Ever ... By ... East 17 ft. Gabrielle

Hey, Oh yeah, Come On, Whoaah
If You Ever, Hey
My my my my

The very first time that I saw your brown eyes,
Your lips said hello and I said hi,
I knew right then that you were the one,
But I was caught up in physical attraction,
Much to my satisfaction
Maybe you were more than just a friend.

* And If you ever (ever fall)
Fall in love again now baby
You must make sure that the lady is a friend
And if you ever (ever fall)
Fall in love so true now baby
You must be sure that she feels the same way too *

If I say that I will be your one and only
Promise that you'll never leave me lonely
I just wanna be the one you need
I just wanna be the one to serve you,
Sometimes I feel as if I don't deserve you
I'd cherish every moment that we share


While we're on this East 17 thingy ... remembered this conversation few years back ...during those university years ....

GF : .... Eh... East 17 tukar nama ah ari atu jadi E17
Geng: ...ah .. awu .....

GF : ... eyatahkan ... dorang tukar nama lagi ......
Geng: .... adeh... eyakah ..? .. apa lagi dorang tukar...?

GF : ... dorang tukar nama .... jadi ..... E471! Huahahahhaa
Geng: ... kurang sambal ..... Huahahhahaha ....

2 comments:

DC said...

Brilliant Pic.

G-`FerRo said...

Thanks David .... btw when getting this shot .. I dunno why .... but I get quite a lil bit of difficulties in focusing ... it was hunting for a while to get it into focus .. I nearly gave up ....