Thursday, April 12, 2007

RANDOM | The Fluffy Pillows ....

..... Before I sleep ........and after I wake up ..............and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind............... every moment of the day you are in my thoughts............ I miss you.....
....... my pillows.......

.........Happiness is ............falling asleep next to you .................and waking up ...........thinking.......... I'm still in my dreams...........

..............I went to sleep last night........... with a smile ................because I knew ............I'd be dreaming of you ......... but I woke up this morning............ with a smile ................ because you weren't a dream....................

........I wanna go to sleep at night............. wake up every day............. and breathe ..........knowing you are truly mine...........

... a true friend is... someone who shake who from your sleeping soul .....

........Why do we close our eyes when ............. we sleep, .................. when we cry, .................. when we imagine, ..................when we kiss, .....................when we pray? ...................Because, ..........the most beautiful things in the world............. can not be seen with your eyes............... it must be felt with your heart.................


.... and oh yea ....

.........always wear cute pajamas to sleep........... you never know who you'll meet in your dreams......... ;)

2 comments:

SD Mummy said...

i do hope your talking about me :p :p

hehehehehe.

G-`FerRo said...

... hmmmm... if u r as fluffy as the pillows...... then ... yea... could be ... ;p