Sunday, April 09, 2006

Bangkok, Thailand | Sawadee ...

sawadee... hmmm... Bangkok... a place where u should not miss bringing your camera ... lotsa photo opportunities ...

.. on the way to the hotel.... was caught in a traffic jam .. hence looking out of the vehicle I manage to capture a silhoutte of overpass under construction ...

.. and I presume this were peak hours .. people getting off from work.. ready to go back home ...
taken with Canon 350D focal length 18mm




...it was really happening around Siam Square... I think it was the launching of a new TV Channel " Your TV" .. eerr I think so ... fron the signage... hehe


...then during the weekend ... there was also some sort of a mini concert held at the MBK Shopping Centre ... fuuyyoo happening banget deh ... but can't stay long ... need to move on ... hehe

...then at the other side of the city .... hmmm.... what's going on ... celebration? eeer I dunno.. but if they do this every weekend ... kewl man ....

No comments: