Friday, April 07, 2006

Majlis Mandi Berlawat - M

...Photography requires "polishing" every now n then, otherwise u won't get that "feel" ... so just as to make myself busy... I just shoot a "Mandi Berlawat" function or "Baby Shower" function..


Trying to get use to the lighting condition, some are shot with external flash, some are just shot with the existing lighting condition .... the white balance are not adjusted as I prefer the existing ambience....

... shhhh.... The baby still asleep in the cradle....


...fatherly cuddle b4 the ceremony...


... a real solid gold scissor pass from one generation to the next.. use to cut/trim the baby's hair... not all thou.. only a very very small amount of hair.....





... The parents ....

... hold me... guide me....


... doa selamat ....



Just a totally random candid snapshot...

No comments: