Sunday, April 16, 2006

Thailand | Khao San Road

... Khao San Road .. saw this from the map .. it says that it is some sort of a must go area for tourist ... it was quite far from the city centre.. even on the map it is located nearly to the very edge .. hehe... but personally it was a great experience .. I think we were the only "Asian Tourist".. where as the rest ... from outside Asia ... hehe see for yourself...



..typical scene in Khao San Road... local woman in traditional dress.. selling something local ...


... a quick capture ... trying to get "the moment" ....


.. U will be spoilt for choices here... u can choose from many brands in different colours ... just bring your money with u ... n yeah .. nope.. no cards accepted hehe...

... I think this area is the only "modern" area .. somewhere secluded ... quite a different ambience from the main street...


... I don't know why this boy was standing...... and holding a flag... but.... something interesting ...
"...hidup pun susah .. mati pun susah ... mati pun kena pegang mendera....."


... n yea .. every 10 metres or so .. u will see people doing their hair .... it's the in thing I presume...

.. n unfortunately ... my CF Card gave up on me... lotsa interesting stuffs I can't capture because my CF Card's Full ... yikes.... anyway... to compensate it.... I gotta sacrifice in capturing the photo in the smallest jpeg res. instead of RAW .. but hei ... better than not capturing any photo at all .... I really need new additional CF Cards....any donors? hehehe

No comments: