Thursday, February 08, 2007

RANDOM | Romance IV ...

... when people are in love ... the hectic world surrounding them doesn't seems to distract them with their own "colourful" world ... love brings colours to the world ..... this remind me of this ..... hmmmmm...... when u really like that someone .. tell them U really like them .... and what gonna happen after that... that will be a different story ..... 'coz in this situation ... it is better for you to regret saying it ..... rather than .. forever thinking .... "hmmm what if I've told 'em the other day I really like 'em..." ..... it is like forever not knowing anything ...... atu banar ... inda paidah ..... selamanya tertanya tanya bah tu ..... kapisaaaaaann ......

Boy Walks With Girl ....
BOY: ....heeeeiii..... they were saying ..... look into my nose .... what they thought they can find the Mercedes Key in my nose what .....
GIRL: .... hehe ... of course they can wat ..... your nose is bigger than....... serombong kapal ... and even bigger than Ahmad Nisfu punya lobang hatiku .... hehehe..... but I love u still .....

No comments: