Saturday, February 10, 2007

RANDOM | Romance VI ...

... some of the photos uploaded and to be uploaded might have been posted before, nevertheless, some of it are special to my heart .. cheeeeewah... atu jiwang .... nada lah .. but What I meant is that, some photo have got this "vibes", where by you can feel the emotion... you can sense the feeling of it ... telling lotsa stories .......... hmmmm.. but I guess, it all goes back to how much u appreciate the photo..... so tell me does this photo n some upcoming photos, do they give any impact to u or not ..........? Really appreciate your feedback ....

Boy: ... well look at these ... it reminds me of the time we went to beach at sunset ..... sitting on those huge rocks .... me ... u .... the sunset ...... the ocean waves ..... hearing the sound of the birds ...... the sound of the waves splashing to the rocks ..... whispering their undivided love for each other.....

Girl: .... *giggling* ... ishhk... man u r so hopelessly romantic ..... despite all your other girfriends..... I still don't know why I'm still with you... n you r still with me.... by the way ... don't touch that ..... can't u read .... nice to see nice to hold... if broken consider sold ........

No comments: