Monday, November 19, 2007

WEDDING | F&F | The Wedding Day ...

... one of the best part in "capturing the moment" is having a "symbiotic" relationship with the subject/s .... the "vainer" the better .... i.e. ... one loves to take photo .... one loves to pose ... so there you go ... a very "eruptionous" relationship .... if there is such word ...


.. trying to get away from the typical posing group photo ... the subjects were asked who have the widest smile of all.... and the answer ..... pointing to one person!!! ..

.. eerrk... nope .. that was not the question actually .... it was actually ... eerrmm.. oh just forget it ....

.. btw.... I was asked.. why is there only one photo ? ....

... hmmmm... uploading difficulties ... anyway .. one more...for the road...


.. eeerkk.. Nope... no ...no.... inda.... this site is not turning into an all wedding photos only .... these are only temporarily ... by special request ..... so I'll be posting my usual photos soon after this ....

.. on the other hand .... just to cheer up your Monday ....

.. there's this guy called Maikal ... he's small built merely 5' ... with a small thin body .... he was looking for a job .. so walking thru one of the timber factories in Uganda ... he met with the Manager ....

Maikal: Mister .. I wanna work here ....
Manager: .. hmmm.. what work can u do...?

Maikal: ... I can chop huge tree faster than you can finish your Maggi Mee ....
Manager: ... but I don't eat Maggi Mee .... only Mie Sedaap ....

Maikal: .. oh well.. what ever .. but I know I cut down load of trees ...
Manager: ... you think so? .... well here's your axe .. I want u to cut down that huge tree outside...

Maikal: ... oh ok ...

(Less than 5 minutes he met with the Manager...)

Manager: ... eh so fast? .. why u give up ...?
Maikal: .. nope... see for yourself ... I've chopped down the tree!

Manager: (looking outside in disbelief) ... eeerkk!.. how did u do that? ... where did u learn such act?

Maikal: ... aaaah ... I trained with the best .. I learned from the Sahara Jungle ...

Manager: ... what Jungle? .... Sahara Desert U mean...?

Maikal : ... aaaaah that is what U called it now ! ;)

No comments: