Wednesday, November 07, 2007

WEDDING | A&O | The One With The Blue Flowers on White ...

... smiles .. and laughter ... are the most that we experience while attending a wedding ceremony ...

... very rare .. or seldom ... that we see tears ... unless it is the tears of happiness ....


.... I used to follow the fashion scene ... just wanna know the hi's n lo's .. of those what's happening on the runway .... those haute couture .. or pret-a-porter ... type of clothing ... the names of Karl Lagerfeld .. Alexander McQueen .... Tom Ford ... Galliano ....Westwood .... Helmut Kohl ... oopsss Helmut Lang ... (Kohl was the Chancellor of Germany) .... just to name a few...

.. knowing which style is Urban .. or Sub-Urban ... nevertheless.. I'm not a fashion slave ... I'll just wear whatever I feel like wearing ...

.. oh yea .. why am I saying this ...? ... well.. actually .. I wanted to comment on her dress.. but eermmm... I think I'd better not ....
... but I know .. there are fashion police amongst us .... but heh .. who cares .... :)

No comments: