Monday, March 26, 2007

SINGAPORE | Clarke Quay

... the Canon DSLR EOS 350D was launched in Singapore some time in 2005 during an IT/AV Expo in Suntec City.. and after using a film SLR for some times ..... I boughtthe DSLR during the expo straight away .... and this is one of the first few shots that I took after I bought the camera ....

... Clarke Quay ... where u can dine ... shop ... and have good time ... thou is not similar to Salford Quay in Manchester UK .... but ... somehow I always associate them both ..... hmmm.. I dunno....

.. anyhow .... Clarke Quay was named after the 2nd Governor of Singapore ... Sir Andrew Clarke .... here u can see lotsa varieties of stuffs ... away from those typical street scene .....

........ antiques .... 2nd hand materials .... souvenirs ....... fun ....and obviously lotsa photo opportunities .... so those photo enthusiast .... don't just go to Orchard Road ... but this is the place to be seen with your huge bulky .. troublesome ... eyesore... eye catching ....photo gears .. n get as much photo as u want .... ( the Singapore Tourism Board oughta give me some insentive for this article .... )

No comments: