Tuesday, March 06, 2007

TRAVEL | The Beach | Globe Trekker Thingy ...

... woookay ... I think.... enuff of the shells thingy ... now we get to the real stuffs ....

.. one of my fav. channel on telly is the Travel & Living .... especially the Globe Trekker ....

Love their style of documenting their journey .... love the cinematography.......along side funny presenters ... especially the funny guy Ian Wright ..... and also not forgetting ... Megan McCormick ... and Justin Shapiro ..... just to name a few ...

.. the shows often goes way beyond the typical tourist attraction...... where the host .. will interact with the local communities... or participate in local events .. and mostly were unrehearsed..... although... some researches were done before the actual filming ...

... and when you watch the opening montage of the series... you will notice this guy .. on a beach .. with a stick ..... as if writing something on the sandy beach ...

....... well well well .. what do you know ... as I walk along one of the beaches during traveling ... ..... about a hundred metre away ( I dunno the actual distance, didn't bring a measuring tape with me .....) .... anyway .... saw this lovely lady doing the same thing..... so not to miss the moment ... this is what I got .....

... what a lovely beach it is ..... blue ocean ... blue skies .... and as if being planned.. blue sarong ..... hmmmm... coincidence ... or what ... you tell me ..... ;)

... eh what .. here name? ... .. here fone number...? .... sorry .. even if I approached her.. I won't understand their local language ... ;) ... ooppss

No comments: