Monday, March 19, 2007

THAILAND | The Day & Nite of EGV ...

..... whilst in Bangkok ... one can not miss the Big C .. or EGV Metropolis ... which is on the opposite side of The World Trade Centre .. or was it the Covention Centre .. hmm.. oh well.. it was within the vicinity of Panthip Plaza, the place where the tech geek can fiest there craving with gadgetary on more than 5 storeys mall ....

.. anyway ... at nite ....while walking along ... passing the EGV .... I tried to capture the nicely lit neon lights covering them ......

.. then morning ...the next day ... I also captured the same building .... without realising I was standing in roughly the same spot as during the nite time .....

........ and I only realise it while trying to process the photos ....

... well... is that a coincidence or what ...?!

... the above photos was not edited to make it looks like day & nite ... I just flipped the nite time photo so that it seems to be a reflection of it ....

No comments: