Thursday, December 14, 2006

KOREA | Gyeongbukgong Palace | Part II ...

.. well.. as I've mentioned earlier ... here u go ... the 2nd part .... the "inside" ....


... entering the main door ... it's quite something .. it looks quite small from the outside .. but once inside ... there are multiple buildings within.....

... alone ... looking for inspiration ... btw.. being alone makes u think deeply ..... makes you appreciate more of everything ...

... sign of the past ... remembering those great one ....

... I've realised that, the roofing of each building is quite different from one another .. as u can see later on ...

.. the middle path .. only used by the King ....

... one of the numerous statues....




.. what make these structures unique are their unique hand crafted... hand painted finishes ... everything was done manually ... lovely bright colours decorated the building ... the roof trusses ... the walls .....


... a glimpse inside one of the main buildings ....


.. look at the marvellous background .... phewwww ....

.. in between the pillars ....

.. the inside courtyard... (some said that it looks like the Forbidden City in China..hmm I dunno .. I've never been to China. .. may be perhaps one day ....) ... with the busy bustling cityline at the background ... I was informed that once u r inside the palace courtyard ... the city's noise will be left outside the palace .... n if u asked me if it's true or not ... I guess so .. coz the only noise I realised was the click of my shutter ... ;)

... different view of the colourful double roofs ....


..... also trying to find some inspiration ... perhaps this palace have a "good-vibe" .. for people to get more inspiring ideas .... hmmmm ....

..... btw ... I've still got quite a number of photos of the palace and within .. anyway .. I think I'll just stop here.... ( sanak krg... ;) ) .. will post a different subject next ... ;)

No comments: