Tuesday, May 22, 2007

FILM OUTING | BRUNEI | Of The Jetty & The Clouds ...

... before going to the film outing .. I said to myself I will only use one roll film of 36 exp. ... but after processing I found out that, the actually exposure was less than 36, because the first few frames was expose earlier while inserting the film rolls...

.. so is a 36exp. enough for an outing?

... well it depends on what u wanna shoot ... but for me I just wanna challenge myself.... challenge myself as to how much "useable" / "quality" shots that I could take with just the 36exp. ....

... I guess... if you manage to get at least 20 good photos from a 36 exp. that should be better than .. having a digital camera with 4GB but with more half of them are deleted ...

.... in handling film camera... one can not just shoot in continuous mode .. *traatatatatatatat* ... 3 or 5 or 8 fps .. or what ever the frame speed of your camera... otherwise... u will just waste the whole roll of film ....

... buuuut... if u think just because you are using digital SLR ... you can just shoot in that *tratatat* mode ... think again ... DSLR have a limited shutter cycle counts ... once it reached that "expiry" mode... u need to fix your shutter ..... ( I guess.. this part is where the salesperson often left out....) ... so you've been warned .... ;)



.... a long extended jetty .. with a lovely cloud formation at the background ....

No comments: