Saturday, May 05, 2007

STREET | Bercerita 3 Orang ...

... a typical scene in any street stalls ... chatting amongst the stall vendors .... talking about their life .... or perhaps about their customers..... about their goods .... about what to cook tonite .... what's happening in the local scene ... who's getting married with whom ..... abut their fav. soaps ... artist .... or perhaps... the fluctuation in the stock markets .....




Lady in Yellow: .. hei hei hei... this one customer .... look like this movie star one eh .... come to my stall ... asked for 10 ... I tell u TEN hand bags ... why ah? ... I tot they buy in boutique what .
...

Lady in Green & Pink: .. eleeehh... since wen u sell hand bag? ... I tot u sell flowers ....?

Lady on Chair: .. hmmmm I wish the photographer took my photo alone.... who knows .. I might be the Next Top Model .....

No comments: