Friday, May 11, 2007

GREETINGS | Line Engaged ....

.. this afternoon was at the engagement function of a relative of mine .... hence .. I grab my camera along with me as I assume I'm not gonna be the only one with a "huge" camera ....

.... arrived there... yeap ... my assumption was correct ... I was not alone ... there were 3 more having their DSLR .... and surprisingly 2 of them were ladies ... ( welcome to the club ladies... ) .... and wait ... despite having those DSLR ..... NONE of the photographers were the official photographer! .... ;)

... as SHE said .... why hire official photographer when I have u all ..... (nda ja jah ...? .. BTW we're gonna invoice u via online banking.. no worries .... ;p )

.. and ladies .. if u wanna sell off your lens ... esp. that "Ultra-wide-in-your-face" lens ... u know where to find me .... :)

... n awu ... that Crumplers' Bag ... mun mau ... $50 saja.... ;p

... usually .. when I shot photo ... the final processed photo will only be available after ..... eeermm... more than a week the earliest .... but ... since I've got a 'lil time to spare today .. so .. I manage to process it after........ only a few hours .... ;)



.... well Babe .. from all of us ... Families, Relatives & Friends ....

Congrats for the engagement ... and Happy Advance Birthday ..... .. bah berakal tah ... ;p

.. I wanted to say ... Bila Belanja ... but I guess.. too much cliche .... any way ....

.... hmmmm... ada harapan ni .... ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Boss always said...I got timeeee...