Tuesday, January 16, 2007

KOREA | Insa Dong | Advising ...

... different dress sense ... different type of people ... different character ..... some are standing ... walking ... sitting ...

... " ... well son .. U listen to me now ... before u jump into the stock market world ... u ought to do your homework first .... understanding your P/E Ratio, analysing the growth rate, assets in hand... debt liability .... dividend pay-off and all .... I can talk to u with more technical stuff with all those stock market jargon ... but I'm afraid ... not only u ... but I myself won't understand what I'm talking about ..... hmmmm... BTW do u know Rain? ... he once asked me for consultation in stock market ... taught him only for a few hours ... but he can't understand what I said ... so he quit hence he becomes a singer .... " ..

No comments: