Wednesday, January 10, 2007

KOREA | Insa Dong | The Alley Kids ...

.. then .. there's this alley ... when I look at it .. it reminds me of those that's always in the Korean Drama Series ... (not that follow any of the series ....) ... or even those Japanese TV Series ... thou I hope I can share it here the way how it's suppose to be looked at ... ( except that the real one is obviously in colour) ... ada macam lorong di kampung c Oshin kah .. mun inda yang cerita Korea Full House atu .. or Sassy Girl ... ?

.." whoooaaa... I never realise it's hard to ride this girlish bike ...."

... " .. aaahh that's the way to ride a bike ... ~ .. I wanna ride my bicycle ... I wanna ride my bicycle... I wanna ride my biiiikkkkeeee........~... ok hold on .. lemme get a photo of u riding it .. n post it at Friendster n MySpace ...."

No comments: