Thursday, January 18, 2007

KOREA | Insa Dong | The Hanging Garden ...

One of the beauty about cold climate country is their flowers ... loads of colourful flowers can be seen along the street .... just like the Cherry Blossom in Japan ... Korea have their own breeds of flowers as well...

... saw this contrasting features/flowers on one of the balcony wall (above photo) ..the flower's called .... Bungaie Gantungis DiDindingtugaitus..... look at it .. once ....look at twice .. then *thuuubs* I hit the lamp post ... *ouch* .. kacau eh ... ( no I was exaggerating...) .. but when I realised the contrasting colour of the flowers and the wall.. then I can't help myself capturing this ... I purposely compose it in such way .... to show the "Hanging Garden" .... thou it might not be the Hanging Garden of Babylon but yet ... hmmm....

I purposely composed the photo as it is, to show the location of the flowers, otherwise, if it was composed tighter, it won't show the location of the flowers, which is "hanging" ....

No comments: