Friday, November 21, 2008

SEOUL | The Walkabout Continues...

Still doing my walkabout, away from the city centre, trying to walk along the locals, and be amongst the locals, (well some locals do speak Korean to me, thinking that I was one of them).


Perhaps a typical scene in the daily life, and that guy on the right, is just enjoying himself, dancing with the sound of "nature".


The route that I walked thru was at time empty.


And sometime, I have to climb quite a long and steep gradient of road.


But I managed to see many local and traditional architectures, which otherwise I would miss, if did not venture out of the city centre.


Local people and the local grocery shops.


Just some pipes and their meter box.


Their local brews.


But there are still a pinch of urbanization within the surburbs.

No comments: